1. Online advertisements are accepted upon the representation that the advertiser and its agency have the right to publish and display the contents thereof. In consideration of such online publication and display, advertiser and its agency agree to indemnify and hold Landlord.com harmless against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising out of online publication and display.
2. Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the Landlord.com publisher except were a request for a specific preferred position is acknowledged by Landlord.com in writing. Materials, graphics, and/or ads must be received by material closing date indicated by your sales rep or position may be lost.
3. Landlord.com may use prior ad material if new material is not received on time.
4. Cancellations or changes in orders must be made in writing (either e-mail, fax, or post) and be received before your indicated closing date.
5. Rates are subject to change upon notice from Landlord.com.
6. All content from advertisements are subject to Landlord.com's approval. Landlord.com reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation, or position commitment at any time.
7. Landlord.com shall not be liable for any costs or damages if for any reason it fails to electronically publish or display an advertisement. In no event shall Landlord.com be liable for any damages, consequential or otherwise, in excess of the amount paid for the advertisement, as a result of any mistake in the advertisement, omission from or error in any index, or for any other reason.
8. Landlord.com is not liable for delays in publication or non-publication in the event of an Act-of-God, action by any government or quasi-government entity, fire, flood, earthquake, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes whether legal or illegal, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down or any condition beyond the control of Landlord.com affecting production or delivery in any manner.
9. The Landlord.com Advertiser Agreement must be signed by an individual with the proper authority to execute such an agreement. This aforementioned agreement must accompany
the first banner ad payment before ads will be posted. A company credit card
must be posted with Landlord.com upon execution of ad agreement.
We accept checks, money orders, cashiers check, and all major credit cards including VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, & DISCOVER. Your order can be taken over the web, faxed, mailed, or taken by phone.
Advertising payment is due immediately after you have approved banner ad and it
is posted to the site.